The Prodigy's 1997 single 'Smack My Bitch Up' has been named the most controversial song ever.
The track tops a UK poll conducted by royalty collection and payment group PRS for Music, pushing the Sex Pistol's 1977 hit 'God Save The Queen' into second place.
Ellis Rich, chairman of PRS for Music, said: "These results are particularly interesting as they demonstrate how the power of music can affect society.
"Many of these songs have become iconic due to their controversial connotations and have influenced many movements in society over the years."
The top ten most controversial songs were as follows:
1. 'Smack My Bitch Up' - The Prodigy
2. 'God Save The Queen' - The Sex Pistols
3. 'Relax' - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
4. 'Kim' - Eminem
5. 'Killing In The Name' - Rage Against The Machine
6. 'Ebeneezer Goode' - The Shamen
7. 'Suicide Solution' - Ozzy Osbourne
8. 'Get Your Gunn' - Marilyn Manson
9. 'Angel of Death' - Slayer
10. 'Dear God' - XTC
'ha ha' Liam H